Last night John and I were super tired so we went to bed at about 8pm. Well, come 10 I woke up to Ty screaming worse than I'd ever heard him scream before. So I went rushing into the boys' room to find Caleb in the crib and trying over and over again to jump on Ty. Caleb got in big trouble for that one and Ty got relocated for the night into the portable crib in his old room.
On another note, I'm starting to get excited about Time Out For Women in May. I still have no clue how I'm getting there, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Also, I'm starting to think about getting my driver's. The reason is that I want to have the ability to teach seminary. I am going to be substituting in seminary for a week next month, which I am so super excited about. Seminary teaching is my dream calling, but John keeps reminding me that I wouldn't be able to teach regularly without my license. So I've asked John to set up some time while we're in Magrath for me to practice parking and what not, the stuff that I don't ever do when I'm driving. I still probably won't get my driver's for quite a while, and even when I do, I don't plan on using it more than I absolutely have to in the city, but it would be nice to have it just in case. Maybe I can just not tell people when I do get it, ha ha. I guess we'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment