So it's been a fun week and a half here. We moved the boys in together on Saturday and it has gone far better than both of us expected. Caleb and Ty love to have company when they wake up and as long as we put Caleb to sleep first, then Ty doesn't wake him up when it's his bedtime. With Ty and Caleb in the same room, that opened up a room for us, which is now turning into the hobby room. It's where I'll do my cardmaking and sewing and where John can work on drawing (when he manages to find the time). I'm happy because as soon as we get my table upstairs then my cardmaking hiatus will be over, YAY!
I also have the portable crib set up in there right now for when I'm babysitting. I'm watching our friends' daughter a few times a week for the next few months. She will be 1 in April, is super cute and SO easy to watch. She adores Caleb and had lots of fun with him yesterday.
I think that's all that's super new in our house right now, though. The only other news is that we've found the right dosage for my meds, so I'm functioning normally again. My postpartum started to kick in at 3 months (again), so we upped my dosage from 50mg to 100mg and it's working really well for me. I'm a lot happier now. I wish I didn't have to take anything at all, but I'm still very grateful that I live in a time where I have the option available to me.
Anywho, that's all for now, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment