Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who's Responsible For That?!?

Friday night I went and saw Twilight with Heather, Jodi and Maria. There were some parts that I really liked, but there were a lot of part that just made me think "Who's responsible for that?!?" When they first introduced Carlisle, it was awful. Jodi and I busted a gut laughing for about 5 minutes. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even answer Heather when she asked me what was wrong. It was just an awful casting, I think. Same with Jacob. They totally butchered Billy's character, it was awful to watch any scene with him in it. And there were several other things that I had some serious issues with. But I'm still glad that I went and saw it. There were things that I really liked. I liked the casting for Alice and James quite a bit, actually. I loved Jasper during the ball game. And I loved Edward's smirk. I did, however, realize that I absolutely loathe the girls that screamed and squealed when Edward was first seen and whenever he and Bella kissed or anything else that they felt was scream worthy. It was SUPER annoying, but what can you do when you're dealing with immature teenaged girls, hey?

Today was our Super Saturday and it was a lot of fun, at least it was for me, I can't speak for everyone. I finally got to make my family name board, which I'll take pictures of and post later. I'm really happy with how it turned out, though. Then I got stuff together for my I-spy bag for the boys. After we had lunch I helped Jodi make her name board and visited with her and Robin, her sister. It was lots of fun, and I really enjoyed getting out and especially getting to hang out with Jodi again. I can talk to Jodi in a way that I really can't talk to anyone else, I think that's because we think so similarly about so many things.

After I got home my brother and Danielle came over and had pizza with us. We introduced them to Mario Kart Wii, which was quite entertaining since they had a really hard time adjusting to the wheel whereas John and I took to it right away. I love the wheel so much more that the Game Cube controllers. Anyways, so it was a really great day for me. I've been feeling so much better about life in general lately and that's such a nice feeling. I'd all but forgotten how it felt to be happy with my chemicals so out of whack and such a trying pregnancy, but it's all working itself out again and it's great. I am so blessed.

No comments: