For the last 2 weeks I've had help pretty much 24/7. First I had John with me in the hospital, then my mum was here for a week and this week John's mom has been here. However, on Monday I will be going it alone with 2 kids for the first time, which I'm a bit nervous about. Caleb has finally realized that Tyrell is here to stay and has gotten really violent and clingy. I'm not quite sure what else to do for him other than try to cuddle him more when I can.
I'm also pretty nervous for Monday because I took Tyrell to have him weighed this Wednesday and the scale said he was only 5lbs7oz. I was thinking "there is NO way that he is that much below his birth weight", so I talked to a health nurse and she figures that the hospital got his birth weight wrong or something because Tyrell is filling out fine, eating well, outputting well and wakes up well, so there's nothing wrong with him. But they still have to see a weight increase in him, so I have to bring him back on Monday to have him weighed again, so hopefully that goes well.
I've spent most of the week with a headache, but other than that, things are going good. I think the headache is because I've been sleeping with my jaw clenched for some reason. I got my WiiFit on Saturday and I'm loving it. John's been using it too:) Anyways, not too much else is new here, so that's all for now, I suppose...
No comments:
Post a Comment