Our beloved hamster, Rogue went to her new home this month. It was toughest on me, I cried when she left. I know that this was better for her than trying to trek her across the province, though.
We went down to Magrath for the long weekend to get some things organized there and got our own post office box there. Apparently May was a crying month for me because I did cry tears of joy when we walked out of the post office. Don't judge me :)
When we got back home my dad had taught Brettley how to ride his 2-wheeler bike. Little man is sure growing up.
I finally got to do Relay for Life. I managed to walk 5 miles that day before I got ordered by my family to stop walking. I had hurt both of my legs (and both feet, even though I didn't know it at the time). I was finally able to start walking relatively normally yesterday. It was 100% worth it, though, and I've already researched what I need to do to prevent it from happening again if I choose to participate next year as well.
I did my 3 weeks with teal hair and got it coloured again last night. I'd love to tell you what colour it is now, but I'm not entirely sure, ha ha. Depending on the light it can look black, brown, red, purple or even a super dark blue. At any rate, it looks more toned down than the teal :) I had an amazing hair dresser, stylist (?) who I got to see a lot of over the past couple of weeks. We ended up with 3 appointments in 22 days. She was wonderful!
It's June, people. This is it, we're in the home stretch!
No comments:
Post a Comment