Thursday, April 9, 2015

Catch Up

I missed blogging last week because I was sleeping for a lot of it. For most of the past 2 weeks, I have been napping quite a bit, particularly the first week. I can't remember napping that much in my life, so I'm sure it hasn't happened since I was a toddler. I was pretty high for a few days as my body adjusted to the medication. I was so blessed to have my dad help me out on the days where I was really exhausted. I'm doing good now. I've had 2 weeks of being on the medication now and I don't need to nap anymore and rarely feel "foggy", so yay! I also finally got around to having it checked, and I officially don't have diabetes. There was a strong suspicion with a lot of us that I might have it, so it's nice to know that I don't.

We all had eye checkups in the last month. Caleb has glasses for distance things now, like watching TV and when they are looking at the Smart Board at school. He keeps his nicer pair of glasses at home and the less expensive ones at school. Brettley's full time glasses are on the way. John and I both will be getting our new glasses and prescription sunglasses tomorrow, and I am officially a full time glasses wearer now. Ty felt really left out being the only one who didn't need glasses, so I bought him a cheap pair of non-prescription ones just so he feels included. They look adorable on him, but pretty much all glasses do.

The boys spent part of spring break at my mom and step-dad's, which they greatly enjoyed. Ty built a T-stool with Grandpa, which helps him work on strengthening his core muscles and lets him wiggle a bit while sitting. He loves it and is so proud of it.

John found the desk that I've been wanting for 50% off, so he bought it for me. I laugh because all I went in the store for was a ruler and I came out with a desk (and the ruler).

And yeah, we watched General Conference over Easter weekend. Sorry there are no pictures today, I haven't uploaded them from my phone yet and since I'm sick, I'm opting not to go upstairs to get the cord to do it right now, ha ha. We're doing good though, and happy with how things have been going :)

No comments: