Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thankful Tuesday?

Let's be honest, I have no plans to be blogging on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I have far more important things to focus on at that point. Really, even at after 10 pm tonight, I still have 2 of the 3 kids awake. But they're happily watching Disney Junior and I just finished preparing my lesson for this coming Sunday, so I figured I would take care of this now while I'm thinking of it and have the time.

1) I am grateful to have John home for the next 2 weeks. Oh so grateful! I think he's pretty grateful for it as well.

2) I am grateful to have evidence that Caleb's medication really does make a difference for him. I accidentally forgot to give it to him the other night and let me tell you, the next day was QUITE the experience. So it really does work, and I'm grateful for it.

3) I am grateful for a baby boy born hundreds and hundred and hundreds of years ago. For His life, His sacrifice, His death and His resurrection. He is the reason that I am celebrating this week, and the person who gets me through it all in life. I am so grateful for all that the Savior has done for me and for us all.

No comments: