If you're not on the mobile version of this, you've probably noticed that I'm making some changes to my blog. I just felt that it was time. I plan on using my blog differently in the new year (that's SO far away now), and I felt that the changes I'm making would work well with it. I got rid of some stuff, added some buttons and changed or edited a lot, including our bios. The change to how I'm using my blog will start tomorrow with the brand new year. Hopefully it will work better for me :) With that, I won't be doing the Thankful Thursdays anymore. They were feeling redundant, and it wasn't really motivating me on here.
So 2014 on to 2015, hey? I was right, 2014 was significantly better for me than 2013 was, so huzzah! It's been a big year. I got called back in to Young Women, we went on the rollarcoaster to find out what was going on with Caleb, ended up with a diagnosis, went back to Magrath for the first time since Dad passed away early in 2012, Caleb was baptized and I turned the big 3-0. C does this thing where she has a motivational word or phrase for the upcoming year. I've sort of been trying to adopt that, so my word for 2015 is... Reclaim . I'm hoping to reclaim my healthy body, a healthy mind and an even healthier and stronger testimony this coming year.
However, I can't let 2014 go just yet, because today celebrates 9 years since I married that amazing man that I call my husband in the Cardston Alberta Temple. Our marriage has survived so much in the past 9 years. I've seen so much with this amazing man by my side, and I'm looking forward to an eternity more. All of me loves all of you, John!
No comments:
Post a Comment