Illness has been running around the Bly house the past couple of weeks. Caleb got a head cold that has hung on for about 10 days now. John and I were hit with it as well, so he ended up needing to take 2 days off of work because he was sick. That's kind of a big deal because I can count on 1 hand the amount of days John has taken off of work for his own illness since I met him. I had vertigo for a few days and ended up sleeping for 13 hours last night because I was so wiped out.
Ty has been absolutely loving school and his teacher commented that he's settled down a lot the last 2 days, which was great to hear. Brettley has been enjoying doing preschool things with me, and especially loves singing the songs. Caleb had to miss most of last week's school as well as missing his first piano lesson because he was so sick, but he's very happy to be back at school this week.
This coming Saturday we're celebrating Caleb's birthday (it's next Wednesday). Instead of having a party with his friends, he asked for just our family to go to Chuck-E-Cheese instead. I was very happy with the compromise and am looking forward to seeing the kids have fun playing the games.
I think that's about all that's new, there's just been a lot of resting going on this past week, ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment