I don't even remember why I didn't blog last week, I just remember that something was up and I couldn't. I 'think' it's because I spent most of last week being super sick to my stomach for no apparent reason, but don't quote me on that. This week was a lot better health wise. We didn't do anything too big for Father's Day. John got his present early a couple of months ago. He'd REALLY wanted this miniature of a Balrog (fiery demon in the mines in Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring) that he can put together for a very long time, so I finally bought it for him as an early Father's Day and birthday present (it's about $75). We got him some cards, Caleb gave him stuff he made at school and Ty gave him a box for his tie clip that he made out of Popsicle sticks (I may have helped...).
In the way of exciting news, I've recently lost 4.6 lbs and am still going strong. John has offered to bribe me by buying me something every time I lose 10 lbs. My first prize will be an iTunes card, which I'm very excited to get.
Caleb is on his last field trip of the year today, next Thursday is his last day of grade 1. Ty got his preschool immunizations on Tuesday and got a milkshake with Daddy after. Brettley had his pre-op physical yesterday with his pediatrician. She told John that she's confident that Brettley's development will be caught up by the time he starts school, which was AMAZING news to hear.
I think that's about all that is new, though. Enjoy the first day of summer tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment