I don't have much to report, but I try to make an effort and post a least once per week, since this sort of doubles as my journal at the moment.
John's dad found us a new van and we'll be getting it on Saturday. It's a 2001 Ford Windstar. Apparently it's in really great condition and we got a really great deal on it.
Not too much else is new, I'm just trying to keep the nausea at bay. I don't mean to sound insensitive, and I'm sorry if it does, but I really don't enjoy this part of being pregnant and I will be very glad when it's over this time because then it will be over for good. I think it wouldn't bother me quite so much if it wasn't affecting the fact that I can't get in the vitamins that I need. But I decided today that it's better to be super nauseous than to go crazy again.
Caleb will be giving his first talk in Primary this coming Sunday, which I'm very excited about. Sunday is also L's 6th birthday, so on Monday we're going to have a cake to celebrate her and all of the wonderful change that she brought about in my life.
Oh, and my other good news is that we fixed the broken drive in the DELL and hooked it up again tonight, so I now have a working computer again. And Vista. I've missed Vista a lot in the past few months.
Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment