Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Braver, Stronger, Smarter

I have a necklace that says Braver Stronger Smarter on it. I got it from my first ever Young Women camp this summer (the whole day and a half that I was there for). That was the theme for the camp this year, and it has really stuck with me. It's from Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin said it. He said "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." I love it. I'm thinking about having it put in vinyl on the baby's wall. Or maybe for the boys. I'm not sure yet. But I love it.

PS
Caleb was practicing his songs for the primary presentation and said "I know who I am, I know dog's plan". I laughed so hard.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the saying too. That is the funniest thing that Caleb said. I love how they think they know what they are saying and they say it with such confidence. He is a sweet little boy.