My OB/GYN has put me on thyroid medication. It's meds for life. It sounds like a bad thing, but I'm just so glad to know what's wrong and to have a way of dealing with it. The meds have kicked in already and I'm feeling so much better. Yesterday I was a cleaning machine. I'm hoping to get a lot done today as well.
Our family photos went really well, she got some really cute ones. As soon as I have them I'll post a couple on here and a bunch on Facebook.
On Friday, John and I went and did temple work for my dad's parents. It was really nice to do a session again and to see John in the Celestial Room again (I think the last time was a couple weeks after Caleb was born). Next month we'll do the work for my grandmere's parents, I think.
Not too much else is new here, other than I'm still exercising and still losing weight, HORRAY! I hope you all have a wonderful week:)
No comments:
Post a Comment