Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pounds Are Dropping, YAY!

So I've been trying to eat better lately, and I've started exercising again, and it's paying off. I am now 160.9 lbs. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm so happy to be below 175 again, it's been a long time. We didn't do much for Canada Day today. John helped a family load up their U-Haul to move to Calgary and then we went and got groceries. We all had a super long afternoon nap and then I made supper. I tried some new recipes from 30 Minute Meals, and they were really good. We will definately be having them again, that's for sure. I made Calzone Rolls, Roasted Garlic Romaine Salad and then for dessert we had Angel Food Cake with real Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds, Raspberries and Blueberries. Super yummy! Then we played with the boys for a while before bedtime. I read to Caleb (we're reading The Little Prince right now) and now I'm just catching up on here before John and I go watch some Stargate Atlantis. Ha ha, he's turned me into such a geek. We are having family pictures taken this coming Saturday, which I'm very excited about. Tomorrow I meet with my OB/GYN to get my Thyroid test results. Hopefully we can figure out what's wrong with me soon. Anyways, that's about all that's new here, just looking forward to having only 2 Sundays left before our Primary President gets back. Hope you all had a great Canada Day!!!

PS
Yes, I understood what you were saying, Christal. Don't worry, I type tired all the time too, ha ha. And to the anonymous person who responded to my last post, thank you so much, your comment really brightened up my day for me.

No comments: