Oh it has been a long couple of weeks. I've been super busy with primary and visiting teaching, not to mention my boys. After tonight things will wind down for a little bit, so that will be nice. It's starting to get nice out, which I am VERY happy about. I took the boys for a walk on Tuesday and they both really enjoyed it, although I think Caleb picked up every single pinecone in his path. We got a few sticks near the end too. I've also decided to do a Mary Kay open house in June. I've been kind of frustrated because when I prayed about whether or not I should sell it, I was so sure that I got the go ahead, but right now it seems like it's just going to be the hugest flop ever. Oh well, if I was supposed to do it then it will all come together eventually.
On another note, I'm super nervous for June. Our primary president will be leaving to go to Russia for a bit over a month, so I will be acting president while she's gone, and it's a crazy month. Hopefully all will go well.
Not too much else is going on though, except that next Thursday I have to report for my Juror Summons, BOO! I keep hoping they'll decide they don't need it or something and that John will be able to work that day after all.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment