John and I both had calling changes last weekend. John was released as a youth Sunday School teacher and called to be the 2nd Coun in the Elders Quorum and I was released from the compassionate service committee and called to be the 1st Coun in the Primary. I don't know how John feels about his calling, but I am super excited about mine:) It's going to be lots of fun. We have a great Primary President and I'm really looking forward to working with her.
Tonight John and I are going to the temple to do initiatory work. We're doing some family names of mine, plus some temple file ones. I'm really looking forward to it. We're swapping babysitting with Heather and Mike so that we all can go once a month.
Anyways, Caleb's decided it's time to start his potty training for real, so we started that yesterday. He's had several accidents, but also a few successes now, so I'm happy with that.
That's about all that's new in the Bly home right now. Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment