Thursday, April 16, 2009
Awesome Weekend
Hey everyone! We had an awesome trip to Magrath. Caleb LOVED having so much room to run around. Friday was gorgeous weather, but Caleb got a bit too much sun and ended up puking on his Auntie Kate (oops). I got to go to a Mary Kay party my SIL Amy was hosting, which was lots of fun. And productive, I guess, because I'm currently in the process of becoming a Mary Kay consultant. I'm extremely excited about it. I love their products, they are so worth it. Also, John and I each got an iPod Touch, and we love them so much. We had a great Easter weekend, although I was a little bummed that Caleb's nursery lesson wasn't about the Resurrection, but what can you do? I hope you all enjoyed your's as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment