I know, I missed last week. I'll post about why in a few weeks, I hope.
Anywho, I'd rather post the thing I missed, which is my spiritual thought for the month, rather than pictures of what I've been making over the past month, so here goes.
Here in Edmonton, we, as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, have been doing a media blitz over the past couple of months. This month's "thing" was to post a picture that shows what The Book of Mormon has taught you. Here's mine:
I wrote about this to my nephew this week, who is currently serving a mission. Too often, I think we forget that the Atonement covers so much more than just sin. The peace and comfort it can give you during your trials is nothing short of miraculous. I could not have gone through several things I've been through in my life without the comforting power of the Atonement. Even when I feel my most alone, I am NEVER truly alone, and how amazing is that?
2 comments:
Awesome. This is exactly what I am speaking about in my talk come two Sundays from now. Thanks for sharing!
Amazing :) love this last paragraph how beautiful and true it is! Love you!!
Post a Comment