Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thinking About Number 3

No, I'm not pregnant and don't plan to be any time soon, ha ha. Just with Alana's post it got me thinking about the next one. John and I have planned for quite some time now to get pregnant again next summer (2010) and we're both still fine with that plan, as far as I can tell. However, because Alana mentioned the stoller it got me thinking that I really need to invest in a quality double stroller for the next one. I wish I'd gone with my first instinct this time and got one before we had Ty, but John kind of vetoed that one. So I bought one from Amy for $30 and it works great and all, but it's not quite what I want the next time around, if that makes any sense. I really love the Classic inline of Phil and Teds with the double kit, but I just can't afford that anytime in the near future. Does anyone know of something similar that isn't quite as expensive?

No comments: